Hello sir

Sir i agree that if an object is considered as motion if it changes its position with respect to its immediate surroundings.Then here on question arises that if i am travelling in car or you are travelling in car, what you will see? You see that all the things around us are moving back as we move front, in this situation by seeing the motion of objects around us  we feel that we are in rest position and all things around us are moving. Then it gives false information whether an object is in motion or not.If an object should in motion , its immediate surroundings should be in rest position.

No, not at all.  What you feel are forces.  Forces give rise to acceleration.  There's no feeling associated with motion.  Feeling arises from forces.  If you and I are driving at the same speed in separate cars, we will see each other relatively at rest.  There's no such thing as absolute rest.  That's why it's so funny to a physicist when they call for the spacecraft in Star Trek to come to a "stop."  Being stopped has to be relative to something else.

Vision is quite separate, but we generate that sense of motion in our minds (which have no control over the outside universe).  I was riding on a river through a long tunnel recently.  The group I was with decided to turn out our lights for the last of the five tunnels.  We drifted with the water, but couldn't see anything.  The sense that we were going nowhere was absolute, but when someone clicked on their helmet lamp about halfway through we could all see that we were moving quite quickly relative to the tunnel walls.  It was a dramatic demonstration of how motion has no feeling, except what you generate in your head through vision.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.