QUESTION: Hello sir

Sir why Sir Issac Newton is called as father of nation.

ANSWER: I am not aware that he has ever been called the father of any nation.  Where did you hear that?  Also, this reads as a history question, it has nothing to do with physics.  Therefore, you should direct any questions related to this to a historian.

QUESTION: Hello sir

I am extremely sorry , my question is why sir Issac newton is called as father of physics.

Again, this is still a question for a historian and not a question about physics.  I'm going to point you here:  You can google terms like "Isaac Newton Father of Physics" just as well as I can and research this topic just fine.  My knowledge of physics itself doesn't really help you.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.