Physics/help

Question
QUESTION: Hello sir

Sir why Sir Issac Newton is called as father of nation.

Thankyou

ANSWER: I am not aware that he has ever been called the father of any nation.  Where did you hear that?  Also, this reads as a history question, it has nothing to do with physics.  Therefore, you should direct any questions related to this to a historian.

QUESTION: Hello sir

I am extremely sorry , my question is why sir Issac newton is called as father of physics.

Thanks

Answer
Again, this is still a question for a historian and not a question about physics.  I'm going to point you here: http://www.knowledge.info/father-of-physics  You can google terms like "Isaac Newton Father of Physics" just as well as I can and research this topic just fine.  My knowledge of physics itself doesn't really help you.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson