Physics/Sophisticated Toilet and Bathroom combined system design.

Dear Prof Steve

Is it possible to design a sophisticated Toilet and Bathroom combined system in a commercial aircraft?.

The Aircraft space which could be a limitation or constraint can be overcomed?.

Hello Prashant,

The design could of course be done. It would be a matter of economics and marketing - sacrificing space for some passengers, and consuming more fuel, in favor of deluxe Toilet and Bathroom.

I think that is an idea for the executive jet class only.

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University