Physics/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir measurment of distance an time quantity is nessesay to find the positions as different intervals of time how

Thankyou

Answer
Position
Position  
Hello Apsara,

I am not certain about your question, this is the question I will answer:
Measurement of distance and time quantity is necessary to find the positions at different intervals of time. How should/could that data be measured and displayed?

You first need to decide on the reference system to be used to measure position. You would then need to record the x,y,z components of the position and the time for each recording of position and time data. For display of the data, I would suggest a table. The attached file is an example of a table showing the categories of the data to be recorded:

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson