Hello sir

Sir measurment of distance an time quantity is nessesay to find the positions as different intervals of time how

Hello Apsara,

I am not certain about your question, this is the question I will answer:
Measurement of distance and time quantity is necessary to find the positions at different intervals of time. How should/could that data be measured and displayed?

You first need to decide on the reference system to be used to measure position. You would then need to record the x,y,z components of the position and the time for each recording of position and time data. For display of the data, I would suggest a table. The attached file is an example of a table showing the categories of the data to be recorded:

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University