Physics/Infinite generator

Is there an infinite force or energy which is available or can be extracted or something like that ?
Also if there was a solenoid made in loop shape suspended in with piece of magnet and allow current to pass through it and after a force applied to the magnet which may lead to continuous revolution and after requiring a minimum speed and take its current supply and instead connect to a device or anything so that it will be   active . Is that possible ? I'm thinking of converging electro magnetic induction and parallel flow magnetic field

No, there is no infinite force or energy which can be extracted.  Besides if it were infinite, and you extracted it, you would destroy the universe.

Your second question is about perpetual motion.  The extraction of energy from a coil moving in a magnetic field causes response forces on the coil that stop it.  There is no such device.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.