Physics/Lightweight flying helicopter Electronic toy design.

Dear Prof Nelson

Is it possible to design and construct a Lightweight Flying Helicopter Electronic toy which has a powerful magnet and pulled up by a remote control having a embedded
magnet and then remotely controlled by radio signals technology?

Will the law of gravity not allow this design?

Sure.  Helicopter drones exist, lightweight and radio controlled.  Remote controlled motors exist, you could use one to winch a strong magnet.  THESE ARE NOT PHYSICS QUESTIONS and I asked you not to ask me questions about existing technology again.

However, you did ask if gravity would interfere with this plan.  If the helicopter can handle the weight then no.  It's totally unrelated to the magnet, unless (again) you're trying to lift something too heavy for the helicopter.  That's it.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.