Physics/Lightweight flying helicopter Electronic toy design.

Question
Dear Prof Nelson

Is it possible to design and construct a Lightweight Flying Helicopter Electronic toy which has a powerful magnet and pulled up by a remote control having a embedded
magnet and then remotely controlled by radio signals technology?

Will the law of gravity not allow this design?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Sure.  Helicopter drones exist, lightweight and radio controlled.  Remote controlled motors exist, you could use one to winch a strong magnet.  THESE ARE NOT PHYSICS QUESTIONS and I asked you not to ask me questions about existing technology again.

However, you did ask if gravity would interfere with this plan.  If the helicopter can handle the weight then no.  It's totally unrelated to the magnet, unless (again) you're trying to lift something too heavy for the helicopter.  That's it.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson