Could this more powerful TE generator be used to reduce heat in a room or just extreme heats from factory equipment. Personally I like the idea of getting free electric during the hot summer when the air conditioner would be on all the time.

While you understand what it does, it's not applicable (given the temperature differences necessary to drive it) for what you're thinking of.  And of course, it could never convert heat flow into electricity efficiently enough to just cool your house and extract electricity, that would violate the third law of thermodynamics in a way that I definitely don't see this being a way around as some sort of "new approach."

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.