Physics/Help

Question
Hello sir

Sir if matter is a technical term for protons nutrons and electrons and objects made up of them, but matter is made up of particle

Sir if matter is technical name for three of above then anything which has mass and occupy space is not called as matter

Answer
Hello Aishwarya,

It seems to me that your first line is incomplete. I will add, using ALL CAPS, to your first line a possibility that I think could complete it.
"Sir if matter is a technical term for protons nutrons and electrons and objects made up of them, but matter is made up of particle, THEREFORE ___APPLES ARE BLUE__." I don't know what you might put in the blank where I put "apples are blue". But I can not understand what you mean by your first line, so I will not guess.

Your second line says: "Sir if matter is technical name for three of above then anything which has mass and occupy space is not called as matter"
Actually, matter is a technical name that can be applied to all four of the items you listed (protons nutrons and electrons and objects made up of them).

Regarding the end of your second line, I disagree with the logic that led to your conclusion: "anything which has mass and occupy space is not called as matter". Protons nutrons and electrons and objects made up of them do have mass and occupy space. Therefore, anything which has mass and occupy space IS called as matter"

I hope this helps,
Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson