what is the differences between chemistry and physics

Hello irimiya,

A complete answer is beyond what this forum is set up for. I will suggest that you start with these definitions.

To me, physics can be more logical. I can understand that the relationship between force, mass, and acceleration "should" be F=ma. (Many, but not all, topics in physics are at least somewhat obvious to me.) In chemistry I felt memorization was my only hope.

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University