Hello sir

Sir I agree with ur previous rely that all motion are relative but I am asking they arw relative but for eg, 2 friends are seated near each other in a train compartment each may think of the other as being at rest with respect to him or her, how ever they both will be regarded as being in motion by a person standing outside the platform.
Thus the desicion about a given objects state of rest or motion depends very much on the observer and the surrounding chosen.
Sir here with this eg I want ask that by change of position with respect to surroundings will create confusions while deciding an object is at rest  or motion as we saw in eg then how to decide , in reality I know sir and I can decide sir state of motion but statments in physics are confusing me
Explain in detail sir

I'm not sure why you're confused.  Every observation determining a state of motion of another object/observer/whatever depends on the state of motion of the observer.  The overarching principle is that the laws of physics are still obeyed by all observers.  There's no such thing as an absolute state of motion, end of story.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.