Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Collard & Collard upright

Ric wrote at 2013-07-13 12:41:27
I also have a  Collard & Collard upright piano with the number 893 stamped on it if I put that number into the site .besbrodepianos.co.uk/pianoserialnumber/collard. htm to find its age it tells me its 1820 or before, however after doing a bit more research the "experts"say that the serial # should be 5-6 digits long and this short number is actually the model number but Im still searching for answers and coming up blank  

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento