Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/PIANO AGE AND ANY HISTORY

Jeff wrote at 2013-12-14 02:41:51
These were made in the late 1940s and through the 1950s. Earlier models were an attachment for a piano; one would insert a row of organ switched beneath 60 of the piano keys. Later models featured the Lowrey Organo built into pianos made by Story & Clark and by Janssen.

Chas DP wrote at 2014-09-01 03:25:18
If you open the lower panel, the Jensen P10Q speaker/speakers will have a date code on them, for example: 5613, which would indicate, 1956 13th week as the mfg. date of the speaker. You can assume that the piano was built sometime shortly afterwards.  BTW the Jensen P10Q could be worth $250 or more each.

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento