Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Antique?? Piano

just helping ;) wrote at 2014-03-22 01:12:39
Harrington built very quality pianos of that era; probably sometime between 1890 and 1905; and this looks to be no exception. Keep it in good tune and regulation, and should it be restored it would prove to be a quality instrument. Check out the "Antique Piano Shop's" website (of Friendsville), they always help me out with these things from the information provided. :)

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Sherman Ryner

I can answer any question about music and anything about piano playing . You can also ask me how to choose a suitable piano for beginners , intermediate and professional pianist . Feel free to ask anything about music . I can also help in finding your favorite music sheet but this is not guaranteed to be 100% .

I am an experienced pianist , I have been playing since the age of 4 . I am also experienced in giving tips and tutorial on playing piano . I am also expert in playing saxophone and violin .

I have finished my grade 8 in theory of music ABRSM and piano practical ABRSM exams in the year 2007 .