Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/F. Kallmeyer Piano

Leonie wrote at 2015-09-13 21:27:50
I also own a F. Kallmeyer, Berlin, so I guess it is made in Germany?  A piano Tuner told me it is around 100 years old, so look after it - it's an old lady!

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento