Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Monarch by Baldwin upright piano

Chad wrote at 2013-09-19 15:36:46
Sue,

These smaller upright pianos have great looking cases.  I'm currently purchasing one here in Kansas City.  The keys were chipped on the ends when I first looked at the piano but the store has shaved or buffed them so the cracked sections have been removed. (Looks great now)  He called this removal process waterfall??  The piano has a great sound and I am very impressed with the action.  I say keep that piano, it's lasted your family well the last 80 years and with some tweaking from a piano tech it will last another 80!  I'm not a piano technician but a professional pianist.  While the new pianos look good and have a warranty, that Monarch has shown how well it can hold up well past the new pianos 10 year warranty.

Since it's been three years since you posted the original questions, what did you do with the piano?

Chad

Kansas City

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Samuel Noel