Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Piano 66 key

Kay Crouch wrote at 2013-06-15 20:26:19
Dearyahoo.comelman.  I can't answer your question about your piano, but it sounds just like one I saw many years ago in an antique store in Birmingham.  If you are interested in selling the one you have, please contact me.  

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento