Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/child's pump organ

Kam wrote at 2012-12-13 21:54:38
Hi!!!!

I'd like to buy this organ! Are they still available? My mail is carmill@o2.pl. Thank you!

Kerryn O wrote at 2015-06-07 05:54:00
I have one EXACTLY the same. I got it for Christmas when I was about 8yrs old in the 70's. It was bought from Waltons Gosford NSW. I know because my Mother worked there and i used to look at it all the time. I doubt very much that these organs were built in the 1910's 1920's as suggested!!

Lois wrote at 2016-05-09 18:21:41
I have a child' organ by Estey. Mine is from early 1940's. A magazine from that time showed it in a child's room. When I researched it, it is going from $300. to $500. You can always come down in price, but you can't go up. Good luck.  

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

William Dunklin