Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Chute Butler Player Piano

A Mys wrote at 2016-01-26 23:13:38
The blue book does not list Chute & Butler, this answer is incorrect. For the sake of anyone in the future reading this, You would have to get or find someone who has the Peirce Piano Atlas to find the age of a Chute & Butler piano. A call to a few local piano technicians may prove to get you your answer as they usually have one of those books on hand.

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento