Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Hammond?

gietek wrote at 2012-11-24 14:05:45
It looks like it's L100 which was Vincent's first Hammond. He recorded CWOAB with L100.

The number of tab switches = L-series Hammond.

The shape of the cabinet = L100.

Also if you look closely you can see the percussion amplifier inside.

Ryan Daily wrote at 2013-12-09 17:11:48
Vincent Crane is playing a Hammond L-102 here. Same model Keith Emerson abused with The Nice and Emerson Lake and Palmer.

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Todd Lindeblad

How to find out the year a piano was built. How to locate the serial number on a piano. What is the value of a piano. Is a vintage piano worth restoring. What work is needed to be done to fix a piano. Additional information, diagrams, and restoration tours on pianos can be found at: http://www.lindebladpiano.com/piano_info.htm.

Fourth generation piano restorer. Since 1920 my family has specialized in the restoration and sale of vintage pianos. My only occupation has been restoring and selling pianos.

Better Business Bureau

Montclair State University - Double Major in Business Management and Marketing and Double Minor in Classics & Greek

Stephen Colbert, Justin Rose, Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, City of Sacremento