Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/mason and hamlin organ value

We have an old mason and hamlin organ style number 2237 model number 74635 its in great shape what is the estimated value of it. thanks alayne

Mason-Hamlin made collectable pump and pipe organs from 1855 to the early 1900s.
I checked some asking prices on e-bay and they ranged from $150 to $800. I saw a reed/[pump Mason-Hamlin, 1874, with a price of $8306.  I'm not sure why there's such a difference in asking prices, but the value will depend on its age and condition.  I'd also suggest that you have it checked by an organ technician.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology