Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Pianos age

Question
Hello. I have a Kohler & Chase uprite. How do find the serial # & hence the age? Thank-you for your help.

Answer
I've never looked for a serial number on my piano, but it's probably either under the keyboard or on the back frame, on either side at the top.  In many cases, you can find the age in the Blue Book of Pianos. It is online. Many--but not all-companies have information on the age or year of manufacture of their pianos. With the serial number, you can get the production date.  If you can't find the age in the Blue Book, check with a piano technician.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling