Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/wurlitzer d-5, serial #1236475

QUESTION: please, what is this worth?

ANSWER: Is this a piano or an organ?  About all the Wurlitzer D-5s I see online are organs.  I'm not well versed at organs, but I did see a Wurlitzer D-5 that was a baby grand that sold for $995 (used).  Joel

QUESTION: it is an electric organ.  serial number 1236475

I was not able to find any comparable prices for a Wurlitzer D-5 organ, except an asking price in Australia for $1595 (Australian currency).  Wurlitzer electric organs, different models, can range from about $99-$1399.  They must have been made around 1981.  You should have an organ technician check it out to be sure.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology