Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Wurlitzer Organ Series 20

We recently bought a home which had a Wurlitzer Organ, Series 20 in it.  It has two Model 40 Tone Cabinets, and the Model 6001 Chime Adapter.  We are trying to sell the organ, and wanted to inquire as to whether it NEEDED two Tone Cabinets??  I have someone interested in one cabinet, but not the organ.  If we can not sell the organ, would you know of an organization we could contact about donating it??  

Sorry, I know very little about organs and am not familiar with tone cabinets; however, some good places to donate an organ would be a church, nursing home, Masonic lodge, or a college.  Masonic lodges, which often include Order of Eastern Star chapters, may be in need of an organ.  Colleges, even community colleges, would need them for their music students. You might also check with a public school music teacher.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology