Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Value of a pianio

Hello. I have a Henningnewyorkpiano New York stand up piano #43347. It seems to be hand carved & I would like to know its value if possible. Thank you.

The Henning Piano Company was established in 1886, so it could be pretty old.  The value will depend on its age and condition.  Is it in good condition? Is the tone clear?  What is the shape of the strings?  Is it able to be played?  Has it been well-maintained?  If any of it is hand-carved, that could increase its value.  You'd need to consult a piano technician or music dealer for a more exact value.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology