Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Nathan Hale Spinet Piano

Question
I just purchased a practice piano that has Nathan Hale on the front. I have never heard of Nathan Hale..and can't seem to find anything of value on the computer...Can you solve this for me..Is it actually another name for the piano...

Answer
Through basic googling, I discover that this is a stencil piano, produced by an undisclosed piano manufacturer under the fictitious name, Nathan Hale.

The important point here: does the piano serve your practice needs.

I regret that I cannot find further information.

Perhaps you can pose another question to the forum, or offer more information that you find stamped inside the piano after a thorough investigation.

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Robert James Seeley