Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/chickering piano

Question
I have a chickering and sons piano Serial # 56335 and I want to refinish it. I bought it for $10 at an auction and would like to see an original picture of it.  Could you tell me where to find one?

Answer
CHICKERING & SONS

1823-100    
1850-10000  
1905-105000

The above information is from bluebookofpianos.com

You can see that your piano was built in the second half of the 19th century.  You have a significant example from the history of American piano manufacturing.

Please post pictures of the piano, the case, the keys, the inner workings (action).  You need to indicate whether it is a square, an upright, a grand.

My personal e-mail: dr.robertseeley@yahoo.com, or you can re-post the pictures at this website.

There are web site tutorials where you can learn to recondition your instrument to a playable condition and decorative appearance.

$10.00 for a vintage Chickering--WOW.

rjs

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Robert James Seeley