Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/my Morris piano

I have a Morris of Boston piano with the registration # of 5629.  I would like to know when it was manufactured. Also, how can I order the information on the piano company, etc. regarding my year of manufacture.

Morris was a Canadian company
 It was founded in 1892 as the Morris, Field, and Rogers Company.  They were in business until 1904, but it continued as the Morris Company until 1908.  The factory burned in 1908 and it joined the D.W. Karn Piano Company until 1924.  Karn pianos were produced by Sherlock Manning until 1961.  Apparently, these companies are not currently active.  The best place to find out about Morris is through an antique piano dealer.

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology