Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Can you help we determine the history of my piano

Bremen piano ID
Bremen piano ID  

piano name
piano name  
I noticed from your other post about Bremens. Can you help ascertain a value? We are trying to decide weather to move our piano across the country or sell it. Sadly no one plays it anymore. I'd like it to find a good home, but if it has value perhaps the grandkids will have an interest (one can hope).

It is just shy of 40"H x 58"L x 24"W. I've attached photos. It has various stamps and marks 4050, C-0014, Bremen piano corp, series LCS and possible a date 8 10 50.

I've seen that it might have a value of $600 - $1400.

Thank you kindly for any help you can offer.

Best Regards,

Hi NoRa:

If no one is playing it...don't move it! Furniture movers get paid by weight.

Start out by asking 1100.00 and see where that goes.

Remember, you are selling as is with no warranty either written or implied.

And...insist that the buyer use a real piano mover...not three guys and a station wagon.

Also, if someone wants to bring their piano technician to inspect it, insist that the technician be registered with the Piano Technicians Guild. The technician should have an ID card with the word REGISTERED on it.

Good luck!

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Ralph Onesti

I am a Registered/tested member of the Piano Technicians Guild (RPT) with 49 years of experience in all phases and levels of the acoustic piano. I will answer any questions regarding acoustic pianos only. All questions and answers are to remain public. Please to not include sensitive material! If they are marked private, I will change them to public. My answers may be of assistance to others. If privacy is an issue, please contact me through my web site: Electronic keyboards, organs, and player/reproducing piano mechanisms are outside of my expertise. Anything to do with: Construction, Service, Tuning, Climate Control Systems, Piano Disc, Purchasing, Selling, Insurance Appraisal, Rebuilding, Repairs, Legal issues, Maintenance, Environmental issues, Finish issues with acoustic pianos. My full resume can be found at: You can like us on Facebook at:

In business since 1964, Extensive Rebuilding/Repair/Service facility. A certified, tested, member of the Piano Technicians Guild, Member of the Technical Advisory Service to Attorneys. Have performed piano service on Concert Stage, Recording Studios, and in the home. Http:// The shop's work comes from all over the world from private clients or other techncians.

The Piano Technicians Guild, Master Piano Technicians of America, Technical Advisory Service to Attorneys. (TASA), IAPBT. The Piano Technicians Guild is the only organization in the US that offers a certification test to become Registered. There are no "factory authorized techncians".

The Piano Technicians Journal

Attented Temple University, Drexel University, Philadelphia Community college all in the areas of engineering and Music. I taught a two semester course in Piano Technology and the related acoustical physics at Temple University. I have taught extensively for the Piano Technicians Guild and the Master Piano Technicians of America.

Service Award for the Rose Tree Media School District in Pennsylvania. Chapter Award from the Philadelphia Chapter of the Piano Technicians Guild.

The list is rather extensive. I would suggest you go where there is a comprehensive list of clients past and present.