Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Sherman Clay console

Question
Sherman Clay 1
Sherman Clay 1  

Sherman Clay 2
Sherman Clay 2  
Samuel,
Thank you for your quick response.  Here are two more picture of the sound board.  It appears that the maker may be L.S. Design of West Germany.  Does this information help in determining the value of the piano?

Answer
Hi Mari,

There are 12,000 parts in a piano and photographs can only show so much. For me, a visual inspection is a prerequisite towards making any piano appraisal.  

The Blue Book of Pianos, USA has an appraisal service that cross references computerized data based on sales of similar instruments rather than a visual evaluation by a technician. Try http://bluebookofpianos.com/appraisal.html. Good luck.

Sam Noel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Samuel Noel