Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/exercises

Question
Hello!
I am searching for great scale exercises. I use the Hanon 1 exercise (played in different keys and speed) as a warm up and also for learning to play different scales. But I would need some scale exercises (other than just playing different scales up and down on the keyboard) that are good for learning theory and improvisation. Do you know of any such exercises?

Answer
Go to the "Sheet Music Plus" website.  Type in "piano technique" and you'll get lots of options.  Go, too, to "Encore Music."  Click on "piano", then look for "instruction for piano."  There are many books.  Check, especially, the ones by Carl  Czerny.  He has one, I think, on finger dexterity, but he wrote a lot of lesson material.  

Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling