Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/playing a solo

Question
Hi!
I am learning a keyboard solo which is supposed to be played in a fast tempo. It starts with broken chords played downwards. G (root position) played twice, then C (second inversion) played twice and then other chords. For the G chord I think and feel that I am doing some kind of going down on the keyboard twice. It's like my wriste and fingers are going down on the keyboard. There is a slight change in of the chords where you are supposed to play the chords a bit different than done previously. This is where my technique doesn't work. How can I deal with this? Do you have any tips on how to deal with changes like that in a fast solo? And should the fingerins always be 1-3-5 even if it's a fast solo?

Answer
Always a good idea to file the fingering on the music except under very unusual circumstances .
Sometimes my teacher would change this lingering for me .

Do not worry about tempo.  Take your time. The more you practice your
broken chords, the faster you will become.
Accuracy is better than speed.  Speed will come!!

Good luck!

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Kathie Nicolet - Chicago Professional Pianist