Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Kimball Organ

I have a Kimball Z 50 pro entertainer with computer. Could you tell me the value please!

I am not familiar with Kimball electric organs, but I checked on e-bay and didn't find any organs that met your description.  Apparently, "entertainer" is s function of the organ.  The value would depend upon its age and condition.  Is it being played?  I'd check with a local music shop.  Joel

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about playing the piano, playing technique, and piano literature.

I have played piano for over forty years. I have taught private piano. I have also played in church. I am especially interested in the piano as a music ministry. I have also written several compositions for piano.

I'm a past member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.

Making Music Magazine Newsletter of the Illinois Country Music Association

BA, Behavioral Science, Oral Roberts University (1975) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary (1980) I have had courses in Music Appreciation, Music Theory, and in Hymnology