Piano, Organ, and Keyboard/Trowbridge Piano Co. identification

Question
Trowbridge Piano
Trowbridge Piano  

Trowbridge Piano
Trowbridge Piano  
I have a beautiful antique Trowbridge Piano Co. Boston Mass., that I inherited when my grandmother passed away. I am trying to discover more information about it. I know that it was bought used when my grandmother was very young, like 1930-40's. It has been in the family ever since, and I grew up playing it. I also know it is from the 1900-1915's, and is in great condition we still play it daily. Any information you may have or point me towards would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Answer
The most I can find about Trowbridge Pianos is that the company was founded in 1888 in Franklin, MA and that they had better quality pianos.  I saw an earlier allexperts posting that said that s Trowbridge upright, in good condition, may be worth several hundred dollars.  I looked for Trowbridge pianos listed for sale to give more of  an idea of value, but I couldn't find any.  You might want to check with a local piano dealer or a piano technician

Piano, Organ, and Keyboard

Joel Bjorling