Picture Framing and Art Preservation/Mountboard for extra large picture

Question
I recently bought a print that measures 175cm x 61cm.
I wanted to frame the print in a simple plain white matt frame, with a white matt. Unfortunately I can't find mountboard anywhere that is big enough to create the matt. Local framing stores haven't been any help.
Do you know of any brands/suppliers who do mountboard in this size? If not, what are the alternatives for a similar look?

Answer
The largest mountboards I know of are made by Crescent. They have three that are 48x96 (inches) or approximately 122x244 cm and two that are 60x104 inches or 152x264 cm.

It's a good thing you are looking for white, because they are only available in two shades of white and the smaller size also has a black board available.

The best source for picture framing supplies I know of in the UK is Lion, who are located at http://www.lionpic.co.uk/. They should be able to help you out or direct you to a frame shop in your area that would be able to get you your mount.  

Picture Framing and Art Preservation

David Lantrip, MCPF, GCF