Pilates/height increase

Question
Im 17 year boy my height is 169cm plz tell me Pilate exercise to increase leg lenght and spine .explain me in detail how to perform ? Thanx

Answer
Hi Pratik,

You don't say if you are practicing Pilates at the moment.  It's always best to find a class, you will get direct instruction on technique in the moment.

The benefit of regular Pilates practice is that it will improve your posture which often gives the impression of a person becoming taller.

No one specific exercise will achieve this all Pilates exercises will improve your posture, breathing, ease of movement and general sense of
wellbeing.

Just standing tall will help you seem taller.  The trick then to see these improvement remain is to strengthen the muscles that hold your new good posture in place.

My recommendation is that you find a class and a good teacher to help you with your task.

I hope this has helped in a small way.

Nuala

Pilates

Nuala COOMBS