Pilates/height increase

Im 17 year boy my height is 169cm plz tell me Pilate exercise to increase leg lenght and spine .explain me in detail how to perform ? Thanx

Hi Pratik,

You don't say if you are practicing Pilates at the moment.  It's always best to find a class, you will get direct instruction on technique in the moment.

The benefit of regular Pilates practice is that it will improve your posture which often gives the impression of a person becoming taller.

No one specific exercise will achieve this all Pilates exercises will improve your posture, breathing, ease of movement and general sense of

Just standing tall will help you seem taller.  The trick then to see these improvement remain is to strengthen the muscles that hold your new good posture in place.

My recommendation is that you find a class and a good teacher to help you with your task.

I hope this has helped in a small way.

Any Pilates based question whether it is about getting trained, helping clients with specific issues, repertoire questions, pre-post natal seniors, all skill levels of the technique

One of the founding directors of the Pilates Institute UK teacher trainer for 10 years worldwide, presenter at mind body conventions world wide. Authors of Pilates and Golf published in 2005. In the fitness industry since 1979

Pilates diploma - Pilates Institute UK. Massage Therapist. Aston Pilates qualified

Clients include organisations that require teachers trained, physiotherapists at St. Thomas's hospital, London. Pilates teachers who need ongoing training and career advice and private clients who attend my studio in Ramatuelle, in the South of France.