Pilates/Pilates for Travel

Hi Nuala,

I was wondering if you could please help me?

I am looking for a Pilates book with short sessions that cover all the core elements I could do on the move e.g. in hotel rooms?

I have been attending 121 and group sessions for years but I'm now in a different country so was looking for an alternative while I'm travelling until I settle down again.

Thank you,

Hi Lisa,

Yes travelling can be a problem.  I can't really recommend a book that wouldn't have just individual exercises in which may not help if you want
a class. is a great resource - they have top teachers delivering classes in full so you can follow along.  You wont' need any equipment as they have many mat classes available. There is a monthly subscription but they offer a free trial if you are interested.

I hope this helps.  If you want I could write some 10/15 minute sessions for you say one for each day of the week, or covering specific areas and intentions, you could print them out and take them with you.  Contact me at if you want more information.

Enjoy your travels.

Any Pilates based question whether it is about getting trained, helping clients with specific issues, repertoire questions, pre-post natal seniors, all skill levels of the technique

One of the founding directors of the Pilates Institute UK teacher trainer for 10 years worldwide, presenter at mind body conventions world wide. Authors of Pilates and Golf published in 2005. In the fitness industry since 1979

Pilates diploma - Pilates Institute UK. Massage Therapist. Aston Pilates qualified

Clients include organisations that require teachers trained, physiotherapists at St. Thomas's hospital, London. Pilates teachers who need ongoing training and career advice and private clients who attend my studio in Ramatuelle, in the South of France.