Pilates/Pilates for Travel

Question
Hi Nuala,

I was wondering if you could please help me?

I am looking for a Pilates book with short sessions that cover all the core elements I could do on the move e.g. in hotel rooms?

I have been attending 121 and group sessions for years but I'm now in a different country so was looking for an alternative while I'm travelling until I settle down again.

Thank you,

Lisa.

Answer
Hi Lisa,

Yes travelling can be a problem.  I can't really recommend a book that wouldn't have just individual exercises in which may not help if you want
a class.  www.pilatesanytime.com is a great resource - they have top teachers delivering classes in full so you can follow along.  You wont' need any equipment as they have many mat classes available. There is a monthly subscription but they offer a free trial if you are interested.

I hope this helps.  If you want I could write some 10/15 minute sessions for you say one for each day of the week, or covering specific areas and intentions, you could print them out and take them with you.  Contact me at info@thepilatesconsultant.com if you want more information.

Enjoy your travels.

Nuala

Pilates

Nuala COOMBS