Pilates/Pilates

Question
Hello, I've been looking at Pilates DVD's and I truly don't know which ones to get, with all those options and would hate to waste money on something I wouldn't enjoy. I would be a beginner, and would like to advance with Pilates. I don't have time to take a class, so dvd's would be more convenient with my hectic schedule. Any in-site on which dvd's for all levels, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Answer
Hi Dawn

I  understand completely your confusion.  Unfortunately this is the problem with using DVDs it's a little risk if you are unsure.  Most professional DVDs will state the level often it can be a mixed ability with one person in the group performing the basic levels.

I suggest you go to YouTube and see what's available there for free for beginners to Pilates you may find a teacher you relate to.

I hesitate to recommend any particular teacher as perspective of pilates varies so much.

I'm hope this helps.

Nuala Coombs
Www.thepilatesconsultant.com

Pilates

Nuala COOMBS