Pilates/Diet Pilates and weight

Question
Hi! I weigh 114 pounds and I'm 55 yrs old. I do Pilates every day and walk around 10,000 steps. I'm in good shape but this week I was under a lot of stress and instead of my low carb diet, I ate bread to the tune of 500 extra calories one day and 1,000 extra calories the next day. How much damage have I done??
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Answer
Hi Grace,

My advice would be not to worry - as this was an unusual situation for you, put it behind you and return to your normal routine.

I am sure when you are back in your routine things will re-balance for you.

Regards

Nuala Coombs
www.thepilatesconsultant.com

Pilates

Nuala COOMBS