Pilates/Diet Pilates and weight

Hi! I weigh 114 pounds and I'm 55 yrs old. I do Pilates every day and walk around 10,000 steps. I'm in good shape but this week I was under a lot of stress and instead of my low carb diet, I ate bread to the tune of 500 extra calories one day and 1,000 extra calories the next day. How much damage have I done??
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hi Grace,

My advice would be not to worry - as this was an unusual situation for you, put it behind you and return to your normal routine.

I am sure when you are back in your routine things will re-balance for you.

Nuala Coombs

Any Pilates based question whether it is about getting trained, helping clients with specific issues, repertoire questions, pre-post natal seniors, all skill levels of the technique

One of the founding directors of the Pilates Institute UK teacher trainer for 10 years worldwide, presenter at mind body conventions world wide. Authors of Pilates and Golf published in 2005. In the fitness industry since 1979

Pilates diploma - Pilates Institute UK. Massage Therapist. Aston Pilates qualified

Clients include organisations that require teachers trained, physiotherapists at St. Thomas's hospital, London. Pilates teachers who need ongoing training and career advice and private clients who attend my studio in Ramatuelle, in the South of France.