Pink Floyd/DSOTM US cover

Question
Hi Gary,
Maybe you can help me...
I would have some info about how to identify the very first USA
pressing of "The Dark Side Of The Moon" LP vinyl record by
Harvest label.
Is there any indication on cover like text/printing/colour..an so
on..as reference that identify the first original USA press from 1973?
Thank you very much in advance!
Kind regards,
Giorgio

Answer
Here is a link that breaks down all the United States pressings of Dark Side of the Moon.  http://digilander.libero.it/mrpinky/tdsotm_usa.htm  It's in Italian but if you open it in the Google Chrome browser, it will give you the option to translate into English and it is a very spot on translation.  Sorry for the slow response.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Gary

Pink Floyd

Gary