Pink Floyd/RE: item

pink floyd wall tin
pink floyd wall tin  
I bought  and item called:
Pink Floyd The Wall Sign. It is made of tin. It measures 12 and a half inches wide, and 17 1/4 inches in height.  The back also says its manufactured by Crystal Art Gallery 96663-9. Copyright 1999 Tinblue Ltd.
I have been trying to find another one and find the history of it can you help me if you know of it?

Here is an ebay link for what I think is the same sign:

I turned up something else interesting.  I couldn't find a website or telephone number for Tinblue Ltd. but I did find a street address which is identical to that for Roger Waters Music UK along with telephone and fax numbers for the latter:

31 Ruvigny Gardens
SW15 1JR
Telephone:  020 8785 6262
Telephone:  020 8785 3099
Fax: 020 8785 9826

I hope this helps.

Pink Floyd

I'd like to think I can answer anything. I've been collecting Pink Floyd music and memorabilia since 1982. I literally have dozens of books and hundreds of magazines with Pink Floyd articles from which to research and verify.

I was on a highly rated allexperts volunteer on this subject approximately 12 years ago but got too distracted by other things in life and had to drop out. I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands these days and would like to take a crack at it again.

I went to college for a while to study history but have not completed my degree.