Pink Floyd/RE: item

Question
pink floyd wall tin
pink floyd wall tin  
I bought  and item called:
Pink Floyd The Wall Sign. It is made of tin. It measures 12 and a half inches wide, and 17 1/4 inches in height.  The back also says its manufactured by Crystal Art Gallery 96663-9. Copyright 1999 Tinblue Ltd.
I have been trying to find another one and find the history of it can you help me if you know of it?

Answer
Here is an ebay link for what I think is the same sign:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD-1980-80s-WALL-CONCERT-POSTER-METAL-ART-New-Yo

I turned up something else interesting.  I couldn't find a website or telephone number for Tinblue Ltd. but I did find a street address which is identical to that for Roger Waters Music UK along with telephone and fax numbers for the latter:

31 Ruvigny Gardens
Putney
London
SW15 1JR
Telephone:  020 8785 6262
Telephone:  020 8785 3099
Fax: 020 8785 9826

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Gary

Pink Floyd

Gary