Pink Floyd/Pulse misprint.

Hi I have a copy of Pulse CD in the hard cover. Not the LED edition and two of the tracks in the listing on the back of the cover are in the wrong order. Mine has 6 Hey You and 7 Coming Back To Life but inside the cover the tracks are in the correct order. Can you tell me please if this is a rare copy and if so how many were printed like this. Also is it worth anything?
Many thanks

Hello Ray,
Thanks for the question.  This misprint happened to the later released version that you have.  Misprints are more common than you would think due to mass production which tends to lead to less attention to detail.  Hundreds of thousands were probably printed like this before it was noticed if it was noticed at all at the factory.  The United States has 5 reissues of Pulse.  I'm not sure what label you're copy is from.

Thanks again for the question and please be sure to rate my answer.  

Pink Floyd

The Doctor

I'm recognized, worldwide as a leading expert on Pink Floyd. I'm the presenter and producer of a Pink Floyd podcast called "Brain Damage - the definitive Pink Floyd radio show" at Its been going strong since 2005... even the Floyd know about it (really, they do). Ask away... but please DO NOT ask me to appraise your rare Pink Floyd items.

See "Expertise"... I'm an avid Floyd fan/collector for 30+ years, since I was 8 years old. The sounds and sights of Pink Floyd have had a huge impact on my life.

I've been interviewed as an expert on Pink Floyd by several radio and television stations throughout North America.

BA in Radio from Emerson College