Pink Floyd/Pulse misprint.

Question
Hi I have a copy of Pulse CD in the hard cover. Not the LED edition and two of the tracks in the listing on the back of the cover are in the wrong order. Mine has 6 Hey You and 7 Coming Back To Life but inside the cover the tracks are in the correct order. Can you tell me please if this is a rare copy and if so how many were printed like this. Also is it worth anything?
Many thanks
Ray

Answer
Hello Ray,
Thanks for the question.  This misprint happened to the later released version that you have.  Misprints are more common than you would think due to mass production which tends to lead to less attention to detail.  Hundreds of thousands were probably printed like this before it was noticed if it was noticed at all at the factory.  The United States has 5 reissues of Pulse.  I'm not sure what label you're copy is from.

http://pinkfloydarchives.com/DUSCDPF.htm#PULSE5

Thanks again for the question and please be sure to rate my answer.  

Best,
Doc
floydpodcast.com  

Pink Floyd

The Doctor