Pink Floyd/pink floyd.....who played the bass on???

hey do you know which floyd songs Dave plays bass on? i have heard he's on "Hey You - young lust - pigs 3 diff 1s- and a couple of others..........can you varify anything?

Thanks for the question.  Bass playing credit has long been a subject of conjecture in the Floyd canon.  I think it's safe to say that Dave played bass on Hey You, Young Lust and Pigs as well as Fat Old Sun from Atom Heart Mother and he shared bass duties with Roger on One of These Days from Meddle. Additionally he handled bass on Wearing the Inside Out and High Hopes from Division Bell.  I've been aware that Dave is rumored to have a lot of uncredited bass work but haven't specifically set out to pin down all the works in question before.  This answer was based on some quick research to avoid any further delays but there may be more and now I'm curious myself.  I will try to provide a follow up if I discover more in my research sources.  

Pink Floyd

I'd like to think I can answer anything. I've been collecting Pink Floyd music and memorabilia since 1982. I literally have dozens of books and hundreds of magazines with Pink Floyd articles from which to research and verify.

I was on a highly rated allexperts volunteer on this subject approximately 12 years ago but got too distracted by other things in life and had to drop out. I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands these days and would like to take a crack at it again.

I went to college for a while to study history but have not completed my degree.