Pink Floyd/Looking to identify a Dark Side bootleg I own

Dark Side
Dark Side  
Doctor, I have been trying to identify a bootleg color vinyl Dark Side of the Moon album I've owned for years. I provided an image.I have viewed many images of colored vinyl Dark Side bootlegs and mine differs from them as the Prism is not centered, it's offset, it's in the grooves. The recording is studio (I assume) as there is no audience. However, the only sample of any other studio Dark Side bootlegs I've heard are on youtube and this recording is not the same (similar but not the same). When I purchased it, it did not have a cover, just the vinyl in a clear plastic sleeve with a sticker stating "500 pressed". Is there a "name" for this particular bootleg? Do I own a very popular bootleg that is just on non-typical vinyl from most? The recording is the complete album, no pausing or talking in the background. If you are familiar with this recording I would also like to know any details you have like when and where it was recorded. And of course, is it rare?

Hello Jim thank you for the question.  if you can please email me a photo of both sides to and allow me to do some research and I'll get back to you.  Better yet I would need to hear an audio sample.   My email is

Pink Floyd

The Doctor

I'm recognized, worldwide as a leading expert on Pink Floyd. I'm the presenter and producer of a Pink Floyd podcast called "Brain Damage - the definitive Pink Floyd radio show" at Its been going strong since 2005... even the Floyd know about it (really, they do). Ask away... but please DO NOT ask me to appraise your rare Pink Floyd items.

See "Expertise"... I'm an avid Floyd fan/collector for 30+ years, since I was 8 years old. The sounds and sights of Pink Floyd have had a huge impact on my life.

I've been interviewed as an expert on Pink Floyd by several radio and television stations throughout North America.

BA in Radio from Emerson College