Pink Floyd/missprinted cd

Question
I have a cd of dark side of the moon the insert and the cd are printed correctly but the sound track is the Survivor album  Vital Signs I bought this cd in maybe '84/'85 and I'm trying to find out if this was a known mistake and they sold hundreds of them or if I have the only one like this, any info on this or chat groups that may help would be greatly appreciated

Answer
Hi TJ,
Thank you for the question. So many copies were printed therefore it was very common for mistakes like this to happen. I've heard other instances where this happened just like yours.  I'm not sure how many were run off like this but most of them were destroyed or returned to the stores for a correct copy.   It's a rather anti-climatic answer.  I'm sorry didn't have something more compelling for you but congratulations on owning a factory error.  

Best,
Doc
Floydpodcast.com

Pink Floyd

The Doctor