Pink Floyd/Dark side of the moon cd

Question
Dark side
Dark side  

Dark side
Dark side  
Hello

My name is Liam. A couple months ago I bought this copy of Dark side of the moon at a garage sale and I have never seen anything like this. I brought it to some experts and this is what I know it is a legitimate copy and they have never seen anything like this before. I was just wondering if you guys know what this is and if is rare? Thank you

-Liam

Answer
Hi Liam,
From looking at the label on the disc I can tell you  with 100% certainty that you have a bootleg copy of something relating to the Dark Side of The Moon.   I would need to hear what's on it to identify it.   But you clearly have a bootleg     It's not unusual to find bootlegs on factory pressed CDs.  I'm afraid it's not official.  I'm sorry.
If you want to rip a few tracks and email them to me, I'll be able to identify it.  My email address is thedoctor@floydpodcast.com

Best,
Doc
Floydpodcast.com

Pink Floyd

The Doctor