Pink Floyd/Dark side of the moon cd

Dark side
Dark side  

Dark side
Dark side  

My name is Liam. A couple months ago I bought this copy of Dark side of the moon at a garage sale and I have never seen anything like this. I brought it to some experts and this is what I know it is a legitimate copy and they have never seen anything like this before. I was just wondering if you guys know what this is and if is rare? Thank you

Hi Liam,
From looking at the label on the disc I can tell you  with 100% certainty that you have a bootleg copy of something relating to the Dark Side of The Moon.   I would need to hear what's on it to identify it.   But you clearly have a bootleg     It's not unusual to find bootlegs on factory pressed CDs.  I'm afraid it's not official.  I'm sorry.
If you want to rip a few tracks and email them to me, I'll be able to identify it.  My email address is

Pink Floyd

The Doctor

I'm recognized, worldwide as a leading expert on Pink Floyd. I'm the presenter and producer of a Pink Floyd podcast called "Brain Damage - the definitive Pink Floyd radio show" at Its been going strong since 2005... even the Floyd know about it (really, they do). Ask away... but please DO NOT ask me to appraise your rare Pink Floyd items.

See "Expertise"... I'm an avid Floyd fan/collector for 30+ years, since I was 8 years old. The sounds and sights of Pink Floyd have had a huge impact on my life.

I've been interviewed as an expert on Pink Floyd by several radio and television stations throughout North America.

BA in Radio from Emerson College