Pit Bulls/Female Pitbull bumps

Alee wrote at 2012-08-07 21:47:49
If this pet has "always" had these bumps all over, it sounds more like Demodectic mange. Suggest a skin scrape.

Tony wrote at 2015-10-23 01:20:26
My pit bull puppy also started to get those little bumps on his back and neck. I noticed this when I tried Pedigree uppy food,I started him on puppy chow but thought pedigree was better well it wasn't, I failed to notice it had wheat and corn in it and that's when he started to get those little bumps on his skin and he began to itch. I switched him back to puppy chow and he stopped itching and its clearing up. He doesn't have fleas we keep him indoors and is well trained already at only 4 months.

Pit Bulls

Chicago Pit Bull Trainer: Jennifer