Pittsburgh Steelers/John Grayson

Lauren wrote at 2008-05-09 02:41:19
I am sorry "Mr. Steeler" but there is a famous professional football player from the Pitsburg Steelers named John Grayson. My mother personally met him tonight. He was a guest speaker at my school. I have a picture signed by him in full Steelers uniform. John played in a super bowl in the late 70's or early 80's. He is 60 years old and lives in southern Illinois. Mr. Grayson was a wide receiver for the Steelers. When my mother met him he had on his Steelers jacket, pin, and his super bowl ring. Also, he was number 86 when he played. Which he played football for 15 years from high school to the pro league.

Unbeliever wrote at 2008-05-11 23:46:55
I actually do have an autographed picture given to me by a John Grayson.  The picture depicts John Grayson as a Pittsburgh Steeler Wide Receiver with a #86 jersey.  The picture was taken in Carbondale, IL.  I was given this picture directly from the man claiming to have been with the Super Bowl winning Steelers of the 70's when I was working at a Wal-Mart in Anna, IL.  I would like to know if he is truly who he says he is.

Lauren wrote at 2008-05-16 00:08:03
I think that he is a real Steelers player, because when my mom met him, he had on a superbowl ring and jacket on. The principal of the school that John came to is/was a HUGE Steelers fane and knew exactly who he was when he met him. He was star-struck.

Nephew wrote at 2011-01-24 18:57:50
For all unbelievers he did play for the Steelers. I know because he is my uncle and lives down the street from me.

Carlo wrote at 2011-04-11 17:53:08
hi my name is Carlo one of mr Graysons sons. cant fine a thing bout his playing would like to know more. if we fam call me would love to meet ya 626 3949071

Elizabeth wrote at 2014-09-11 02:03:40
Mr. John Grayson is a real man that played for the Steelers. I have a picture of him in uniform that was given to me from him while he worked as a security guard at the West Park Mall in Cape Girardeau, Mo. He is a great friend of mine and he is still living and enjoying his kids and grandkids.  

pip dawkins wrote at 2015-04-28 18:26:07
I , very known John Grayson for 41 years now and he is a fake.when he moved to southern Illinoishe stated that he wanted to stand out and shine, ttherefore faking as a steeler.he is Internet ignorant and I did tell him that with the new Internet people would find out that he is a fake.but he didn't listen.oh by the way, I was with him at a Carbondale photo gallery when he shot the photo.if you look at the photo you can see that he was in his 60, so then.he put on a black stocking cap under the helmet to hide his white hair.poor John he needs to feel like somebody.but I  still love him and will always be his friend.  

steelman wrote at 2015-11-23 00:17:09
Did u notice the toy helmet he has on in photo? He is fake as hell and I know of every Steeler that has played since 1969.

Pittsburgh Steelers