Pittsburgh Steelers/Trivia

What Steeler Safety and Chiefs receiver went to high school and college together. Name the players and schools. Bonus name the high school coach he has the record for most active players on NFL roasters

Your answer is Kendrick Lewis from Kansas City and Mike Wallace! They both attended O. Perry Walker High School in New Orleans, Louisisana. Keenan Lewis is also a graduate of that high school. Wallace and Lewis also played together at the University of Mississippi. Our Keenan Lewis in fact however, has known the other Lewis since the 8th grade. They ran track together. Here's another twist...Keenan Lewis is married to Kendrick Lewis's cousin!

I believe your bonus answer is Don Norford, Head Coach at Long Beach Polytechnic High School.

How did I do?

Harvey "Mr. Steeler" Aronson

Also make sure you check out the book I wrote, "Pro Football's Most Passionate Fans" available on sites like Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble.com  

Pittsburgh Steelers

Harvey Aronson

I have the tools to answer nearly any question regarding the Pittsburgh Steelers

I've been a fan since 1972 and have volumes of books related to the subject

Published book "Pro Football's Most Passionate Fans", Editorial letters in many sports publications, current web site, "Steelers Hotline" (http://www.steelershotline.info)

B.A. Humanities and Fine Arts, major: communications, minor: journalism

2001 Visa Hall of Fans Award winner for Pittsburgh Steelers Honored at the Pro Football Hall of Fame as the Visa winner in 2002