Pittsburgh Steelers/football

Question
I have a football still in the wrapper with the signatures of the Pittsburgh Steelers the year before they won their first super bowl.

Bradshaw, Hanratty, Stallworth, Swan, Green, Franco, Blier, etc.

It was passed around the locker room and I won it at the Pittsburgh sports banquet.

What could it be worth?

Answer
David,

You could google auction houses and request a quote, but it's hard to put a value on that because it could be worth anywhere from $1,000 on up. It's about who is willing to pay the most for that. If I had to put a price on it, I'd say easily over $1,000 but you might want to list it on Craig's list or EBay to test its value.

Harvey "Mr. Steeler" Aronson
mistersteeler1@gmail.com
www.steelershotline.info

Pittsburgh Steelers

Harvey Aronson