Places to Meet People/In which country sex workers neglect condoms?

I would like to know, in which country prostitutes do not necessarily use condoms?

Hello Rudiger!

In the same countries with the highest death rate from sexually transmitted diseases.

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

Places to Meet People

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

I am the author of the books "Being a Man in a Woman`s World I & II" and "1001 Places and Techniques to Meet Great Women" and 11 others. I`ve spent the last 20+ years studying the art and science of every aspect of relationships, and have answered over 30,000 letters from readers all over the world. My main focus is men`s relationships with women, but I also have many female readers and answer questions for them regularly as well. Check my website at: for much more. If your question is particularly sensitive you can also write to me privately and securely at:

Since my first book was published in 2000, I've answered over 15,000 questions from my readers! I have a large following around the world, a very active discussion group, interview regularly on TV, radio and in print, and write weekly articles on every aspect of dating, sex and relationships for over 50 websites and newsletters. I'm an expert at approaching and being approached, getting phone numbers, dates and one-night stands, handling relationship problems, "right-sizing" relationships, breaking up, dealing with infidelity, loss of (or lack of) sex, and much more.

Please see my narrative above.

Doctor of Philosophy